Viral Post

Is Spotify ++ a illegal app from Tutuapp?

I don’t understand why so many youtubers are upload video about this free Spotify ++ app that give you unlimited Premium. Some of the youtubers have thousands of views. There some people online say that Spotify ++ is illegal to download because “Not paying a premium from Spotify to play music without no ads” but still today like thousands of people download it. Some say it’s safe and some say it’s not safe. Is tutuapp giving some money to Spotify for allowing the developer from tutuapp to legally modding a Spotify into a Spotify ++ or they’re illegal modding a Spotify app without the Spotify permission? And are the user illegal or legally download a Spotify ++ from tutuapp? Please I need answer about this question. I’m starting to panic now.



Submitted February 17, 2018 at 10:23AM by UnknownHoodie576 http://ift.tt/2EOrgxX
Share:

Blog Archive

Labels