Viral Post

[Possible Spoilers] Just got back from seeing Upgrade, fantastic movie by the way and recommend, but what the fuck was that Unfriended 2 trailer? One of the worst I've ever seen

So I only mention Upgrade because I never heard about a second Unfriended movie and so never saw any trailer beforehand. The preview before Upgrade was the first I had seen of it.

But man that was straight up possibly the worst trailer I've ever seen. It's very common for movie trailers to give much of the movie away but damn, this literally gives away the movie as if it were a quick review. By the end of the trailer quite literally every person in the theater groaned and chuckled with a few of us explicitly saying how there was now no need to see the film. (Humble brag, I made a quip about how now we only need to see the last 10 minutes to see how the main character survives which got a good laugh).

But seriously, has anyone else seen this trailer? I just can't believe it was a real thing. You got to see every death of each character as it progresses through the movie in a fucking 2 minute trailer



Submitted June 02, 2018 at 09:13AM by RoscoeSantangelo https://ift.tt/2J4gO8j
Share:

Blog Archive

Labels