Viral Post

Question for frequent redditors

Hi there, i recently saw a nsfw page open on my boyfriend's phone, like a gonewild type of subreddit. When I asked him about it, he swore he didn't go there directly and didn't even realize it was up on one of his tabs. "The only thing he could think of" was that it was a popup while browsing reddit.

I don't really care about the page, but its really bothering me to think that he's most likely straight up lying to my face about something.

So my question is this: does Reddit actually work like that with popups? It doesn't seem to do so when I've been browsing but tbh I've hardly ever used it. It appears to me that you have to go out of your way to get to something like that, but I'd just like to know from you all who use Reddit frequently.



Submitted June 03, 2018 at 07:32AM by Ijusthaveaquestion12 https://ift.tt/2JckwsG
Share:

Blog Archive

Labels