Viral Post

Brown Liquid Unexplainably Appearing in Covered Pots

I need an explanation for this!!!

https://imgur.com/a/AdUMukc

When I came home this evening I noticed my gas oven needed to be lit, so that’s just what I did! Easy. Later, I reached for a pot on a shelf above my oven and it was completely filled with this dark brown liquid, similar to the consistency of water! I mean, it was FULL! It was gross, so I tossed it down the drain. I reached for my other pot and it was also full of nasty, brown water!!!! The teapot that I’ve literally never used, on the top shelf also had some of this liquid. All of these pots had lids. Seriously, I have no explanation for this. I can tell you that the flame on my oven was out, there was a problem with the furnace in my building last night and that only the pots above my oven contained this murky liquid. I clean my dishes, I’m not spacey - I would’ve remembered leaving my pots nearly overflowing with brown water. PLEASE share if you have an explanation! Is this a gas leak? Should I be concerned? Ghost water?



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 05:10AM by rightkwhatever https://ift.tt/2E3HkvG
Share:

Blog Archive

Labels