Viral Post

How to cut my father out of my life

Ever since I was 12, I had the the plan that on my 18th birthday, I was going to never speak to my father again. Well, my 18 is closeish and idk how to let him know I want nothing to do with him at all. My mother and him got divorced years ago and I'm legally obligated to visit him untill I'm 18. My birthday will be at his house that day. I dont want to come off as rude, I just want him to know that I am never coming back and that I'm an adult now so i do not have to see him anymore. I have considered just leaving without talking to him or a note but that will only bring issues because I have a younger sister who has to go to his house as well. I want him to know I'm leaving and not coming back for the weekends or for holidays or for the summer. I don't know if I should leave a note or if I should text him or what to do. If anyone has any advice to what I should say or how to say it that would be great.



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 12:23AM by https_haleeyyy https://ift.tt/2Wq54zj
Share:

Blog Archive

Labels