The other day I was talking to a friend about specialized vending machines we have seen. Everything from dog washing to fresh hot pizza.
Around the late 90s early 2000’s there was a store in my home town called Pay Less. It must have closed it’s doors around 20 years ago or so, but they had a vending machine that “hand drew” colored greeting cards. You would select an image, add text, pay money, and in about three minutes and a cacophony of the loud buzzes. You had a machine drawn greeting card.
Oddly enough, I’ve searched the Internet and cannot find any reference to this machine. I can’t find a picture, name, or anything. It’s like it didn’t exist... I know it did!
Do any of you remember this machine, what it was called, or/and have a picture of it?
Thanks.
Submitted February 16, 2018 at 07:58PM by moomootootoo http://ift.tt/2EKLEjF





